Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Busy Day

By T.L. Goff


People always think that being a baby is easy but my day is anything but. In fact, life here at my house is busy.

In order to gear up for my busy day, I started off with a wholesome breakfast with my brother Max.

Next, I folded some laundry
I thought I washed the green ones but I couldn't find them anywhere!

Then I took a nap

When dad got home from work he needed me to help him baby proof the house
I don't know who this baby is but he's not getting into these cabinets!

I played with some toys

Put in a hard workout

Cleaned up!

Started a new book that mom & dad recommended-I'm not sure why they liked it so much

My life is busy and can get hectic at times but I wouldn't change it for the world. Time for bed--gotta get to sleep so I can do it all over again. Hopefully tomorrow is not so busy!







No comments:

Post a Comment