Saturday, June 2, 2012

seven months!

Tucker is 7 months!
Some fun details about the past month:
rolling everywhere
grabbing everything
likes: apples, oats, peas, & sweet potatoes
dislikes: bananas, avocado
napkins are the new form of entertainment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I take hundreds of pictures of Tucker, currently I have 933 photos on my camera roll on my phone-yes I am that mom :) Mostly, I love taking a picture on the 2nd of each month to track his growth and how he changes. Meg and I made these pillows the last time we were together and I wanted to use it in one of his monthly pics. Here are some of the outtakes from our 7 month photo session.

We started with this shirt but it was drenched in drool so we changed :)

I don't want to take pictures, I want to roll!

Get a picture of me like this!

Can Doug be in the picture with me?

Ok, I'm done. Bye!








No comments:

Post a Comment